I have been unable to use my stand for some time so decided I could stitch Henry using a hand frame so I have made more progress than normal. I took out some of what looked like a leg bone and reduced it in size. I looked up the Holbein portrait on the net and I think he is holding a pair of gloves. I have still to sort out the dagger but I am planning on using some metallics. Spaces are for beads. There is some beading on the design but I am adding more of my own. I did not like the beads which came with the kit. I am not keen on the shading of the skin either but that is helped when the features are backstitched. I am so much more critical of designs now after completing other designs which are more subdued in tones. I will finish this come what may but when I don't know. Happy stitching everyone.