Sunday, 30 January 2011

Jane Longstreth

It's been awhile (over a year?) since I posted anything here. I finally got back to working on Jane Longstreth and you can see my progress here. The plan is to work on Jane for 15 days of every month until she is finished.

Friday, 14 January 2011

Celeste Update!

I finished the dragon!  Well almost, I still have to stitch the scales but the rest of the backstitching is done.  Next I'll start on the border pattern.  I tried doing some of the scales but apparently back when I bought the materials I grabbed the wrong gold blending filament and I don't like the one I have so I need to frog that and try it with the right color.  But still I can't be happier with the progress I've made.  Happy New Year!

Saturday, 1 January 2011

Dragons Update - Two Rows Complete

Two of Five rows complete.
It took me all year to get this second row done. But hey you can almost see some actual dragons in there now!
Here's the latest: