Over the weekend I spent some time on my Christmas CQ. This first picture is before I did anything to it.
This next pic shows the entire piece with the stitching changes I made.
And this last one is a close up of the changes I made. I never liked the long stretch of red here so I added the green/gold section to cut it up. The two seam treatments are incomplete now. I'm not sure I like them but will just live with them for awhile and see what hits me. I plan on putting a pretty button or something at the tip of the addition to decorate it. Maybe I'll add another of the red mints. Something to think about.