Sunday 14 June 2009

Almost a trip (Carousel Horse)


Well Here is my latest progress pic. I have almost finished my costume making so decided to cross-stitch for a while. I can tell you the horse nearly only had three legs. I have frogged it four times. I came up with the idea of putting a message on where the leg should be saying 'GONE FOR REPAIR' . I was getting desperate and then I thought of all you other UFO-ers frogging away without too much complaint and finally managed to do do it. I have decided not to attempt another leg for a while in case I have the same problem. The back stitch is yet another nightmare that I am having a struggle with so PLEASE send me lots of support I really need it at the moment.
To all you others out there in UFO-land keep going and I'm enjoy watching for your progress pics. Happy stitching

6 comments:

Karen said...

Great job on your progress...sorry about that darn frog! I am sure the fifth time will be the charm!

Jen said...

Well done on finishing the leg! The frogs were at my house this weekend too.

Loretta said...

Looking good!!!!!!!!!!! So sorry to hear of your troubles with the "frog". Hope he is gone now!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

That horse is looking really lively now. Well done,

GG

Mel said...

It is looking so great!!
Do keep at it. :)

Dancing With Pussycats said...

Glad your frogging and costumes are done, because this is so pretty. Congrats on the progress. Looking forward to your next pic.