Wednesday 8 July 2009

You know Seaside Lovers . . .

She now has two legs with feet attached! Yea!
I put some beach under both their feet and her skirt can blow up with the breeze.
I saw them walking down the beach together holding hands.
She would stop occasionally and pick up sea shells.
When I go to the beach that is exactly what I do.
Because I love the beach so much. I was 18 years old before I ever saw a beach and I have been in love ever since.
Lobster, the beach, a beautiful sunset ~ yummy can't resist it.
Tomorrow it is on to the water and oat grass and sand.
Thanks for your comments it means a lot.
Take care and God Bless as always!
Lenna

3 comments:

Karen said...

What great progress you are making! Can't wait to see the finish piece.

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - moving really fast!

Mel said...

Looking great!!