Saturday 18 July 2009

Walking Seaside Sweethearts. . .

Someday maybe . . . but I doubt it ~ but then that's another story!!!
SURPRISE!
I have got some progress, see ~ I told you so!
They now both have feet
and have they
been doing some walking on the beach!
I try to put some beach
in every night but it takes so long!
Sometimes I think I am the slowest stitcher alive.
But that is just silly ~ I don't know every stitcher.
See those feet? Walking feet! YEA!
I have got all of the sea on her side done
and now I just have to do his.
But never fear there is a lot of stitching left!
It will take me a couple of days to do just all the sea grass and such!
I tried to find the old picture but it is not here.
So where could it have gone?
Who knows!
Actually, it is in the post before this one.
Take care all and thanks for looking I appreciate it so much.
You all are my inspiration and without your comments I could not get as much done as I do.
It is sooooo enjoyable, thanks!
God Bless ~
Lenna

10 comments:

Justflo said...

I just knew the footprints would be there. You've done fantastically well. It looking as though you'll be the next 'finish'. We'll have to wait and see about that though. Have you got another UFO to take this one's place? Happy stitching.

lenna said...

Yes Flo never fear I have nothing but UFO's, unfortunately! Thanks for the comment, it is you all that make this easier, don't you think?
God Bless ~
Lenna

Carolyn NC said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Feet! Well done...it looks just lovely,

GG

Karen said...

You are flying on this one! Great job.

Unknown said...

Hey, I could challenge you for the title of "slowest stitcher" :) This project is just too beautiful.

Jen said...

Well done Lenna. As Flo says, will you be the next to finish?

Deb said...

Bravo, Lenna! "How beautiful are the feet..." :)

Loretta said...

Your making great progress!!!!!!!! Keep it up!!!!!!!!

grannyanne said...

This is real progress. It is looking great. What will be your next one? I've already chosen mine.Keep up the good work.