Saturday 9 January 2010

Greetings and another TW UFO - Celestial Dragon

Thank you all for allowing me to join your group. I am hoping between blogging here and the Teresa Wentzler Cross Stitch SAL on Facebook I can stay focused and get some stitching done on my Celestial Dragon. I started this in 2002 did most of the work back then and then have picked it up periodically since. This past June was the last time it got any serious work. I think the problem is the amount of focus required. I can't do anything else while stitching on this. I plan to dedicate about 3 afternoons a month. I am working on three other projects I would like to keep in rotation. If you are interested, here is the link for the FB group: TW Cross Stitch SAL

4 comments:

grannyanne said...

Your dragon does indeed look complicated. I am sur that joining this group will help you make progress. It is interesting that there seem to be more TW designs as UFOs than any other. I think it is because althought the designs are beautiful they require, as you say, maximum concentration and patience.

Justflo said...

The colours are lovely in your dragon. I appreciate the time and effort required for TW designs and am sure that with the support of the folks on this blog you'll get there.

Happy stitching to you . Look forward to your progress picture.

Jen said...

Welcome to the blog. I'm sure you will get lots of encouragement here. We already have at least one TW finish under our belt.

Loretta said...

The TW designs are sure beautiful but they seemed to have tendency to become UFO's as evidented by the number that have shown up in this group (including my own). Looks good so far and I look forward to seeing your progress.