Tuesday 5 January 2010

Decided

Right..... maybe it was a sugar rush I needed as I've decided on the next UFO to work on.

It's Who's Watching Whom by Dimensions. I started it in 1999 (OMG is it really that long ago???), I was in the states visiting my parents & picked one from my mums stash to start while I was there. It became a UFO because the two cats were time consuming & I think after spending so much time stitching them I'd simply had enough. I've been back to it a few times & have gradually done some more. Hopefully this time I'll get even further.

7 comments:

Mel said...

It's cute! And I think it's appropriate to stitch. 10 years is long enough! :)
Looking forward to more!

Justflo said...

You've done such a lot of hard work on it already it'd be a pity to put away again.
Get your needle going and Yippee it'll be finished in no time.
Looking forward to seeing update.
Happy stitching.

Carolyn NC said...

So cute!

grannyanne said...

I can see why you put it away after finishing the cats but it cannot be far off a finish. Looking forward to seeing it grow.

Dancing With Pussycats said...

Lovely design! And it looks almost finished, so hopefully this will be the year you enjoy hanging it up after it's completed!

Jen said...

Youn seem to have dine a lot already. Fingers crossed you can get it finished in no time at all.

Arlene G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.