Monday 17 August 2009

A Sunday Finish

After letting this sit to the side, unfinished, and trying to decide on the personalization I'm happy to report that Petites Lettres Rouges (the freebie from the Blackbird Designs blog) was finished on Sunday! Now I'm going to concentrate on my Mansfield Park sampler (from The Sampler Girl) until it's finished, or until I go out of town for the Labor Day weekend. I already know that I'll be taking It's Berry Time from Blackbird Designs on the trip--it's just easier to travel with a monochrome!

One WIP down, too-many-to-think-about to go!


Happy Stitching, everyone!

Ann in Baton Rouge
www.with-my-needle.blogspot.com

8 comments:

Loretta said...

Well done!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations on the finish!!!!!! It looks great!!!

lenna said...

Congratulations!!! It really turned out nice. I love alphabets and yours is lovely! It feels so good to finish something doesn't it?
God Bless ~
Lenna

Jen said...

Well done! Another finish.

Justflo said...

Many congrats to you. It looks lovely. I imagine you really please to have finished your UFO and are secretly cheering. Here's to seeing your next one.
Happy stitching

Mel said...

Congrats! It's lovely. :)

Carolyn NC said...

Very pretty!

Susan said...

Congratulations!! It's beautiful!

Sharon said...

What a pretty finish! Have fun with a new start. :)