Tuesday, 25 August 2009

Mansfield Park Update

I'm making good progress on Mansfield Park--I've finished the verse, and I've started (ok, just barely started!) on the next band, a large floral design. I'm enjoying stitching this one so much, and I'm seeing so much progress, that I really do believe that I'll meet my goal of having this one finished before Labor Day!

Here's a picture of my progress so far:

Photobucket

To recap, I'm stitching this on 35 count undyed linen from Vikki Clayton using the DMC conversion as given with the chart. I'm really enjoying the time I'm spending stitching this one!

I hope you're all having a good stitching week and making great progress on your UFOs!

Ann in Baton Rouge
www.with-my-needle.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! Your fingers are really flying with this one!! You'll be finished in no time!! Pretty stitching!! :)

Carolyn NC said...

Ann, It really is looking great!

grannyanne said...

Really enjoying watching this develop. Well done you.

Flo said...

Wow what great progress. You are really moving along at speed with this one. Happy stitching to you.

Karen said...

Very pretty design. Great progress.