Thursday, 4 March 2010
Peacock Tapestry Another Update.
As you can see from the photo I have made some progress this week. This is mainly because the peacock is mostly done in whole stitches and some colours are not blends. I found that backstitching the wing was quite difficult even with the use of the backstitch chart which Emily so kindly sent me. Progress will slow now because I am back on the branches and leaves. I am on the top third now so I really want to get it finished as quickly as possible because I have some lovely things to stitch in my stash. Because I am hoping that my next wind down will be the last I will start the beading and I must remember to put in the french knots in some of the peaches. Happy stitching everyone looking forward to seeing how you are all getting on.