Monday 29 March 2010

I've finished Buttermilk Tabbies!!!!

It's finished!!! I'm so proud of myself!!! It took 85 hours to complete and was sent around on UFO RR in 2009. I've worked steadily on it since January and added about 45 hours to the work already done by the other stitchers (there was about 10 hours worth of stitching when it left for the RR). I'm really proud of myself! So here it is:


Title: Buttermilk Tabbies
Designer: Julia Lucas
Magazine: Just Cross-Stitch (June 2004)
Fabric: Antique White Lugana (28 counts)
Threads: DMC and 1 blue Anchor
Size: 122H x 122W
Time to complete: 85 hours

Thank you for looking!

Catherine Michelle

8 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations on your finish! Do you have any more UFOs you need encouragement with?

Catherine Michelle said...

Yes Jen, I still have 7 of them. I'll need to make a choice really soon :-)

Justflo said...

Congratulations on your finish. Another one bites the dust. Looking forward to your next UFO.
Happy stitching to you.

Mel said...

Congrats! :)
It's so cute.

LisaG said...

A lovely finish Catherine, well done. Have you picked out your next UFO?

grannyanne said...

Lovely finish. As you clear out your UFOs you can add to your stash!

Carolyn NC said...

Great job - congrats!

Mel said...

Woohoo! More finishes for this SAL. :)
It's very cute.