Tuesday 2 March 2010

Dragon Riders Update

Not a great deal has been achieved on Dragon Riders in the last month. I have it on rotation but the week I was due to stitch it I ended up stitching something else as well. I've taken this off of my NeedleNeeds wooden frame & reverted to one of my Q-snaps with it & I must admit that some quicker stitching took place over the weekend. I've posted a before & after photo so that you can see that I really did do something... honest :-)



Happy Stitching :-)



Lisa's Stitching Life

4 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Nice progress!

Elizabeth Clark said...

Lookin' good!

Justflo said...

I think you're doing fine. Keep it up. Looking forward to your next progress photo.
Happy stitching to you.

grannyanne said...

Any progress no matter how small is progress. That is what I keep telling myself anyway. I think you have set yourself quite a challenge but it will look wonderful when finished. Keep up the good work.