Wednesday 21 October 2009

Finished old finishes.....

Just a quick note and pic since I haven't actually touched my Christmas crazy quilt this month (Oct. ain't over yet). But I do have some OLD smalls (stitched probably back in 2004 or 05 for the pup and kitty ones, sooner for the heart) that I Finished (with a capital F).


I did these over the weekend. I'm pretty happy with them -- they are my first attempt at this. I have a whole stack of these and I figure if I can get one done every week or so, I'll have little things hanging all over my house. Wish me luck!

Marcy

4 comments:

Mel said...

Great finishes! I look forward to one or two every week. :)

LisaG said...

Hey Marcy, some lovely finishes, I haven't finished any in that way yet so maybe seeing your regular finishes will inspire me!

Jen said...

Love the Finishes I particularly like the cat and the dog. I have loads of cover kits from magazines that go in a folder when they are stitched as I do not know what to do with them. Maybe I could use them to experiment on. Looking forward to seeing how you finish your other stuff.

grannyanne said...

I have never stitched smalls but these look like fun. Happy stitching.