Monday 30 November 2009

Christmas SAL UFO


This is a UFO which I hope to stitch alongside the TW. I have joined Yoyo's SAL and this is one of the items I hope to complete. I started it some years ago but put it down when I wanted to work on some other projects. It has not seen the light of day for some time. I have almost finished the Santa on the right on the top row. It is on quite a small count aida so there is quite a bit of work in each one. The SAL doesn't start until tomorrow so I have another evening on the TW.

6 comments:

Justflo said...

I like your Xmas ornaments.
I just love Christmas, always have, always will.

Good luck with your SAL

Happy Christmas cross-stitching time to you.

LisaG said...

I really like this set of ornaments & I have a feeling that I have it in my stash somewhere :-)

I'm also doing Yoyo's SAL, I'll have to get pictures together to post.

Carolyn NC said...

Oooh- love these - can't wait to see the progress!

Sea said...

What wonderful ornaments!
I love Yule decorations, especially hand made ones.

Jen said...

I have also joined Yoyo's SAL. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

Measi said...

I've also joined the SAL. :) Looking forward to seeing how you're doing!