Friday 4 November 2016

Is there anybody out there?


Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone at home?

-Pink Floyd

Sorry if I just got Pink Floyd stuck in your head but since it was stuck in mine figure yourself in good company.  So I have a few WIPs that I need some motivation on, including the Celestial Dragon from 2011 and my question is this:  is there still enough of a cheering squad to get this site resurrected?

If you are interested in cheering on your fellow stitchers and maybe posting a few pics yourself please put your yeah, olé, áno, brava, ypa etc. in the comments.  Please note, I don't own this site and can't add authors so contact Jen, info in the side bar, if you are interested in becoming an author.

Cheers, Elizabeth

2 comments:

Sew Wilde said...

Beautiful Dragon!!

Sea said...

Lovely dragon, not much more to do.
I've not cross stitched for a while, but do have UFOs to finish.