Friday 3 September 2010

A New Project

Greetings to all! I'm Bekca from The Stitching Lion and this is my very first post on the I've Started So I'll Finish SAL. I'm trying to complete a design by Enchanting Lair called "Always" Here is my very small progress so far . . .


I started this project in September last year and it hasn't been out much at all. I think probably because it has lots of different thread blends and similar colours that I struggle to work with it. It is also quite a large design, the largest I have attempted. This is what the finished design will look like . . .

I am planning to stitch on this at the weekends when I have more time to settle down to it, but really need the encouragement to get me to pull it out in the first place! I hope to post some progress every fortnight or so, but there's no real deadline for the piece. I just want to get it finished!
Happy stitching to everyone,
Bekca


Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Justflo said...

Lovely design Bekca, you'll do just fine with the help of watchers on this blog.
I shall really enjoy watching this grow.

Happy stitching to you,


wizzybuff

Elizabeth Clark said...

Welcome! I too shall enjoy watching your progress.

grannyanne said...

Hello glad you joined the blog. You will make progress now because you get such encouragement from other members. Looking forward to seeing your next post.

Jen said...

Welcome to the blog! This gesign looks really great. Can't wait to see your progress.

Mel said...

It's sooo pretty! :)

And welcome.

Loretta said...

Very pretty! I will enjoy seeing your progress!!!

Fiona said...

welcome Becka, your design looks lovely and you've made a good start, i look forward to watching your project grow :)